Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!

Go down 
+7
Histeria
Ishbel
Flute
Justalon
Buttere
Trishnya
Raymond
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymond

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-11-06

The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:22 pm

New guildies:

Feel free to post a reply to this thread and welcome yourself to the family. Let use know a little about youself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Loralai   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:06 pm

Hi, a very short note to introduce msyelf. My main at this time is a level 78 brigand, Loralai, and i have a couple of baby alts not worth mentioning. I have been playing online MMOs for years and have spent time in nearly all the major ones, along with a ton of BETA testing.

I am a geek by trade and run my own business. I am also a mom and between those 2 tihngs during my days (I am west coast timezone) I often am away from keyboard ... and rarely think to put my flag up first. If you send me a tell and I don't reply please know I am not ignoring you and I will get back to you once I sit down again.

Holiday time is crazy for me so I look forward to really meeting all of you once the New Year finally gets here!
Back to top Go down
Trishnya

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:53 pm

Trishnya / Sayra checking in and saying hi. Played this game a long time ago when it first came out and am giving it another run through now. Definitely is much improved from before and I am enjoying it a lot.

Trishnya
Back to top Go down
Buttere

Buttere

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:18 am

Woot!

/wave

Hi Trish!

And fellow multi-boxer. Smile

Peannut Buttere (Alxan)
Back to top Go down
Justalon

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:57 pm

It's taken me a while to see this thread, but here is my post!

My name is Justalon, others call me the SDP (Super Dwarven Pally - Or Sexy Dwarven Pally as some say...). The irony is that Justalon is a bezerker, but that tale is for another time ...

Like some of you, I have a lot of alts. My mains by level are Kryack and Munchkinx 50+, but everyone calls me Justy. I played EQ2 in beta and played for a while after that with Trishnya and Allariah. We quit back when they did the major overhaul of the crafting system - we had leveled the hard way! Anyway, I transfered those characters over from Butcherblock to Najena back in october to be with Buttere and company. There are many epic stories about my heroic adventures in other MMO's, but hopefully here, I can start some new ones.

Edit: Multiboxing for me is an addiction and it is rumored that I may have been a whole guild back in EQ, but that was never confirmed. My new year's resolution is to cut down on the number of boxes, although now they got me playing a troubador too?

- Justy
Back to top Go down
Trishnya

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:11 pm

I think your using the word 'playing' a little too liberally Justalon. Picturing a field of chickens all running around with their heads cut off is much closer to the truth.

Trishnya
Back to top Go down
Flute

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Celtic Knights FTW ! not a member ... but i hope to be ty for the welcome to the forums !
Back to top Go down
Ishbel

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:39 pm

So I guess Brighid and I are two of the newer kids on the block now. I've been playing EverQuest in one form or another for about... six years? I started in EQ1 with my buddies back in Texas, Brighid didn't play back then, and I hung out with a guild full of people I didn't know. I spent way too much time in-game.

I stopped playing for a year or so between EQ1 and EQ2, but by the time EQ2 came out I'd convinced Brighid to let me try playing again. I did so, and played responsibly.

SINCE then, I've gotten her her own account and introduced her to the game. She's grown rather fond of it, and now I can play just about as much as I want, as long as she plays too. Wink

I've had a really bad habit of creating way too many alts, but lately (read: since I started playing with Brighid) that's diminished somewhat. We concentrate more on Ishbel and Brighid, our mains. However, despite our primarily alt-free exitance now, we are also in the guild as Jeordie (8 Guardian) and Moren (8 Templar).

So, HI. =)

Ish
Back to top Go down
Histeria

Histeria

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:45 am

Hi my name is Histeria,

I am a recovering EQ2 addict, and I havn't played EQ in one day

Oh wait OH NO this means I am still addicted

On the serious side

I am a 50 year old mother of 5 and grandmother of 5 (hmm lot of 5's there) I have been playing RPG's or whatever you call them for a few years now. I stared out playing a text based game called Major Mud and advanced from there to EQ1. I got addicted to EQ2 within one week of buying it back in April 2007.

My friend Richard introduced me to them, I believe he plays WOW now but havn't been able to catch up with him to find out for sure.

I have a 77 Paladin who I solo'd to 56 before someone felt sorry for me and helped. I am not a good tank but I can get by in a pinch. The role of Troubadour is more to my liking and not only do I enterrain but look pretty as well Wink I do have various other alts I have experiemented with at various times but they are basically kept for when I feel like crafting instead of adventuring

I live in a little town called Albany on the lower south west coast of Australia. Its a boring place unless your into cattle or whales, neither of which I am, prefering men.

Now that I have bored you to utter tears. I will close this meeting of EQ2 Annoymous and talk to you at the next meeting
Back to top Go down
http://micheleroy-ivil.tripod.com/
Cibuka

Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:23 pm

Hi everyone, my Character's name is Cibuka. About me: I rejoined EQ2 right after the living legacy event. I played when eq2 first came out, then stopped after the first expansion. This means my account is 1719 days old and i get all of the living legacy claims! bounce

I am 17 years old and live in Seattle, Washington, USA. While my character is only level 7, I plan to play alot and get to atleast 10 afro I play a bunch of different computer games, and i just recently quit WoW

I hope to see all of you in the game or in the forums!
Back to top Go down
Angellicaa

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:38 pm

alien
Hello My name is Angellicaa in EQ2 i have played EQ1 for many years sense 1999. I got a chance to try EQ2 about a week ago and i decided i really like it. I have not made many friends as of yet so i decided to look for a guild. I seen your name of you guild i really liked it and Tanamae was very nice in helping me get the way to sign up to forums and such. I hope i will be a good addition to the guild. If there is anything i can do to help anyone please feel free to ask. I am learning the game so i may have some noob questions. I have also played WoW and LoTR and tried a few online games that was just fun not worth mentioning however. So hope to see you in game. BTW im level 13 illusionist and having fun playing that class so far. ok well hope to see you all in Norrath.
Back to top Go down
agathia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:25 am

Hi-Dee-Hoo, it's of to play I know. I am agathia, not the gm Hagathia from eq1, btw (the bum stole my name after i made mine) I am a EQ fan, but shy and unabashed. This is my 2nd main to be. I had always planned to make a templar, after my conjurer, Sehay, which some might know in the guild. I have talked to redar, and nizinka in game, and know hawk-eye from the ranks of DoD (sigh). Just a single comp here, but fairly fast and reliable, so long as I don't burn up my expensive vid card again. (floors are dangeous zones for computers to hang out in)

Soon to be ack, gag, 50yr old. Going thru divorce, just seperated now, and suffering from love. But the bright side is also a college student who truely enjoys class, and is going for associates degree in medical billing and coding. I am a A/B student and hope to do very well in my chosen field, if there are any in the guild that might help with contacts, please feel free to talk to me about that. Up till now, for the past 11 yrs, I have been out of the job market, and I need to make friends and influence enemies.
Back to top Go down
Khitmar

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Khitmar   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:04 am

Celtic Knights -

Hey there, soon to be new guildie here. Just wanted to post my tenative play schd for the forseeable future, due to my position at work and the lack of competent individuals I will have to pick up more slack then usual.

Sundays - Available - @ 20.30 Hrs - Grouping With Brother Until Deployment Date 05-09

Mondays - On And Off - Available After 21.30 Hrs

Tuesdays - On And Off - @ 20.30 Hrs - See Sundays

Wednesday - On And Off Afternoons - Work @ Night

Thursday - OPEN

Friday - OPEN

Saturday - OPEN

~ More To Follow ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!   The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Welcome to Celtic Knight Thread!
Page 1 of 1