Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me and $OE at odds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narko

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Me and $OE at odds Empty
PostSubject: Me and $OE at odds   Me and $OE at odds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Some of you may have noticed that I havent logged on in a while,well, this is for 2 reasons, 1) I have gone back to a traditional work schedule and find it hard to get any quality gaming time working 11pm to 7 am except on weekends, and 2) $OE has really pissed me off,they are pulling the plug on one of my favorite games ever, Matrix Online.
I have been with that game since very early beta and keep going back to it every so often,but since its not making multi millions like the EQ franchise is they are pulling the plug as of the end of this month.Well,if you dont put any money or new content into a game,SURE,its gonna die,which is what I think the intention of $OE was from the very start when they bought it from Monolith,they saw it as an up and coming face of the future of MMOs and saw it as a threat and bought it up to let it stagnate and die.
Anyway,I have cancelled all my $OE accounts and may or may not be back.If I dont come back I want to say its been great being Knight,you guys are great and fun to be around,gonna miss you guys.If you wish to kick me from guild ,no hard feelings here,but I'm still not 100% certain I'm gonna stay gone,I just need a cooling down period right now.I feel as if a part of me has just been ripped out.MxO was my first Beta,I put a LOT of time and effort into that game and now I feel as if my favorite pet is about to be put down and it hurts.I know its only a game,but it still hurts.
Anyway just wanna let you guys know whats going on,
Narko
Back to top Go down
Bamagurl
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Me and $OE at odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and $OE at odds   Me and $OE at odds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Well sorry to hear about your other game Narko. EA did the same thing to me & Justen with a game called Earth & Beyond so I definitely feel your pain.
We will miss you and when you decide to come back we'll be here waiting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Narko

Registration date : 2009-03-22

Me and $OE at odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and $OE at odds   Me and $OE at odds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Thanks Bama farao
And I think just as much of it is my new work schedule,its really thrown my routine outta whack LOL
Back to top Go down
Bamagurl
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Me and $OE at odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and $OE at odds   Me and $OE at odds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Justen is on 3rd shift now too 10-6 and is really sucks. I hate it. LOL He's not too find of this time around either.
Back to top Go down
Eponah

Registration date : 2009-07-13

Me and $OE at odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and $OE at odds   Me and $OE at odds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:48 am

Ah, so this is why we haven't seen you on. I hope that you've been able to cool off enough to come back and play a bit (provided your work schedule permits).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me and $OE at odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and $OE at odds   Me and $OE at odds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and $OE at odds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celtic Knights :: General :: Tavern-
Jump to: