Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Ayowee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayowee

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Hello from Ayowee Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Ayowee   Hello from Ayowee Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Hello all

It's been fun meeting everyone in guild and chat. I am already having a great time in Celtic Knights.

My wife and I had been playing on the Bazaar server for years, but its become a ghosttown and the fun guild we were part of there just got so empty. We just couldn't see leaving the few people who were left to join a larger guild, while everything is in decline.

So we decided to go to a more populated server, and one that could be merged if server pops continued to drop. Unfortunately we can't transfer our corral of toons off of Bazaar, its not permitted to leave it.

Now here we are on Najena, rerolling toons. I am currently levelling up Ayowee, a Warlock, and I have another character already who is a berserker...I have alt-itis love making characters, love levelling etc.

Glad to meet everyone and I hope to play with everyone I haven't met yet. Good Hunting.
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ayowee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celtic Knights :: General :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: