Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ahgnur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Thank you for inviting me to your guild... Ahg is a 80 guardian, and currently 77 carpenter, but hope to get that cleaned up soon!

RL, my name is Dave. I currently serve in the Air Force, though right now I'm working in NC with the Marines. In May, I deploy to Afghanistan till Feb 2010, so I won't be on much at that point... Sad

EQ2 is actually the first MMO I've played, and I started with Ahg in March 2005. I've played other MMOs since (DDO/WAR/LOTRO) but they didn't stick. My previous guild kinda fell apart in the last year, losing players to LOTRO and life in general... still have some great friends there.

My other interests are the hallmarks of geekdom - computer games, sci fi / fantasy movies and books, RPGs, metal music, etc... I have a lovely wife (who doesn't play) but no kids ATM.

Khitmar is my brother, so I know him and Pearlsfey very well... Smile

I can get on for 2 hours Tuesday nights, generally 8-10 ET. Also occasionally Sundays but I've committed the latter to helping my friends in my former guild, so it depends. Otherwise, I usually play the most on Sat/Sun mornings - 8-ish to noon or so.

Since I'm departing in a couple months, I hope to just gather as many void shards as I can, enjoy some high-end zones with a welcoming and active guild, and basically have fun!

Sorry for the rambling message... thanks again!
Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celtic Knights :: General :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: