Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PearlsFey

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Hello to all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all!   Hello to all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm Sarah, but you can find me as Pearlsfey in the guild. I am a level 80 Wizard and a level 80 Provisioner.

EQ2 is the first MMO I've ever played. I started playing in May 2008 with my fiancee Khitmar (who is also a new guild member). I tried the free trial of WoW, and while I liked it enough, there was no way I have time to split between two MMOs. I'd much rather play EQ2!! Very Happy

As for me IRL, I work in marketing at a catalog company. It's pretty stressful and I'd like to find something else eventually. I am also a big Star Trek fan like Khitmar. We've watched every episode of TNG, DS9, and VOY together. I also have a variety of things I enjoy, such as video games on my Nintendo DS, Perez Hilton's gossip website, Neopets, knitting, a select few tv shows, Starbucks, and spending time with our (fur) baby, Libby!

I look forward to seeing you guys in Norrath!

~Pearlsfey
Back to top Go down

Hello to all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celtic Knights :: General :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: