Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salutations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khitmar

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Hola or Something...

Hi, I play the toon Khitmar 80 Paladin - 80 Weaponsmith and I thought I played it well till I went into Deep Forge.

I first started EQ2 when it first came out and quickly decided to play WoW since all my friends at the time were playing. It lasted quite awhile, but so did the whining from all the kiddies. I played a slew of other MMO's until coming back to EQ2 for about a year now. My fiancee also plays as well and is a new guild member also [Pearlsfey].

In my personal life I run a family business thats been around since the 1960's. We are a small manufacturer and distributor of art paper, scrapbooking paper, quilling paper and things of the sort. It's enjoyable believe it or not.

I am also a huge Sci-Fi fan, and am currently writing a book which within two years will be published by Del Rey who I am currently in contact with.

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Star Wars Online: KOTOR and STO: Star Trek Online, as I plan on giving those MMO's a run.

I think that's enough rambling for the moment.

...To ladies on the bridge...
...And gentlemen who've gone to decks below...

~ Khitmar
Back to top Go down

Salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celtic Knights :: General :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: