Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chat between April and me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eowyntw

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Chat between April and me Empty
PostSubject: Chat between April and me   Chat between April and me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:38 am

OK, first of all, I know I can afford to live in Norrath for at least another 4 months (not that I will leave after that).

How so? Well, Aprilbreeze said there is no way I can lv a dirge above 40 within 2 weeks, because his trouba took him a month to get to lv41.

Sure I know it's his trick to con me back to Norrath, but a bet is a bet. So, his trick works and I got 1 thousand NT dollars (about us$35).

The other thing is about April's endding up his EQ2 life.

He said there's no point to bring it up in TCK's forum since he just being a celtic knight for a month and never join any raids or activitives. But I disagree.

Anyway, the thing is that he got a good job in Singapore ( I know it must be a great job to make him sacrifice his EQ2), and he wish he can concentrate on it so that he might get a long term contract.

So, if his plan works out, I become the only Taiwanese Celtic Knight (ROFL), and wont be able to see April for a long time (ROFCrying).

That's it.

(This is dedicated to Aprilbreeze, a dear guildmate I've never met in Norrath)

Eowyntw-Dirge-43
Back to top Go down
Buttere

Buttere

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Chat between April and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat between April and me   Chat between April and me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:21 am

Congratulations to Aprilbreeze on the new job. I hope that he is able to get the contract that he wants.

Smile

*hugs*

Peannut Buttere
Back to top Go down

Chat between April and me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celtic Knights :: General :: Tavern-
Jump to: