Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hail and Well met!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raein

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Hail and Well met! Empty
PostSubject: Hail and Well met!   Hail and Well met! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:53 am

Howdy all!

As most of you have noticed, I joined Celtic Knights about a week ago. I have just rejoined EQ2 after a 3 year break! (Has the game been out that long?) I used to play Horizons with Jerret, Mrs D, Raymond, and a few others I am still trying to match names up with thier old toons. In Horizons I was know as Vast Colossal, an ancient Golden Dragon. Unfortunately that game had its short comings and we, as a guild (Explorers of Legend) came to EQ2. I started playing as Raein Rathbone, my original EQ1 Cleric, but got frustraited with the new bugs associated with any new MMO release and left and played City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, and even bought an Xbox360.

That brings us to today and SOE offering 2 free months for me to return and give it a try again. As I said, its been just over a week and I am having a blast. I have a new video card and am having a great new experience exploring Norrath.

If anyone needs anything please feel free to ask, I don't have much, but am willing to help in any way I can. I am leveling up fast and hope to raid with you EQ2 veterans in a few months.

Raein Rathbone
aka Vast Colossal

On a personal note, my wife and I are proud parents of a 7 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. I have been playing MMOs since Ultima Online and live in California.

CYA online!
Brad
Back to top Go down
Igot'killedagain
Admin
Igot'killedagain

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Hail and Well met! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail and Well met!   Hail and Well met! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:19 pm

Welcome to CK Brad. If I can be of any assistance to you , please let me know as well. Im always on one of my toons or another or if im not on toss some mail int he mail box and Ill do my best to be there for ya .
Have a great one and glad to have you aboard
Back to top Go down
Raymond

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Hail and Well met! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail and Well met!   Hail and Well met! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:57 pm

Hey bro, nice to see ya back.

There are very few of us from Horizons still around. Xaog ... He's Picc the crazy carp from HZ.

Mich is still playing. He guild hops a lot, but I group with him now an then.

Good to see you back and giving it a try. I've taken so many breaks from this game. But I keep coming back Smile Just isn't much out there tha hold my interest.

Oh and I still have the best toon name (for anyone that played Horizons)....

I have the second evil frog world wide. And his name is :

SALTROCK BONUS

Never play him, but keep him around for the name Smile
Back to top Go down
defjam

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Hail and Well met! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail and Well met!   Hail and Well met! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:54 am

/wave

hey i remember you...

i don't play EQ2 anymore...

i'm barely playing AOC (way to buggy and unstable atm)...

so i'm just playing checkers and chess to pass the time Shocked

seriously, i'm pretty much done with MMO's for while..time for me to "grow up" and find someone as nice as Buttre

p.s. Ray is da man...he's my buddy....and he's still a noob tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hail and Well met! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail and Well met!   Hail and Well met! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hail and Well met!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celtic Knights :: General :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: