Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cobra and I will be scarce this week!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Igot'killedagain
Admin
Igot'killedagain

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Cobra and I will be scarce this week! Empty
PostSubject: Cobra and I will be scarce this week!   Cobra and I will be scarce this week! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Starting May 4th(which was yesterday officially) Our church is having revival at 7:30 Nightly EST and we are having two preachers a night and will likely be getting home late. Which means the kids and I will be sleeping in everymorning and starting school later hence less or no time for me to play int he afternoons. So I just wanted to let you all know that we still love ya and are still very much here just Putting God first. Have a good week and we will be back to playing probably Monday May 12th. Oh and Our official 12 year anniversary Is Sunday which happens to Mothers day so yeah.

Happy Mothers day all you mommies .
and grandmommies and you know officially I think aunts should count too since most of us love our neices and nephews like we do our own children. Hugs and have a good one.
Knights forever,
Cobra and Igot.
geek
Back to top Go down
Justalon

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Cobra and I will be scarce this week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra and I will be scarce this week!   Cobra and I will be scarce this week! Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:41 pm

Have fun and happy Anniversary!

- Kryack (Justy)
Back to top Go down

Cobra and I will be scarce this week!
Page 1 of 1