Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stargate World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demm

Demm

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Stargate World Empty
PostSubject: Stargate World   Stargate World Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Khatie, one of the developers of Stargate World, sent me a link if anyone else wants to try out the Beta for Stargate World. It has not started yet, but when it does you most likely will get in to check it out:
Thank you Anthony! I will keep your email on file for when we are ramping up numbers so that I can get your guild in at the same time.

Please feel free to share the registration link with them all to get them into the database, too.

Thanks! : )

Katie "Khatie" Postma

Senior Community Manager, FireSky

Stargate Worlds: http://www.stargateworlds.com/

We would now like you to REGISTER for BETA on our customer database to be considered as an early beta tester. Go to this link and follow the instructions:

http://register.stargateworlds.com
Back to top Go down
Brighid

Brighid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Stargate World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargate World   Stargate World Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:24 am

*DROOL* Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Demm

Demm

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Stargate World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargate World   Stargate World Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:09 pm

If anyone is interested in the beta, then you have to register on the link above. Then please send me the log-in name you registered with. I spoke to the developer and they will get the names I turn in into the beta in the next few weeks.

Here is my email:

swedago@yahoo.com

Wysh/Fetish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stargate World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargate World   Stargate World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stargate World
Page 1 of 1