Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death in the Family

Go down 
+4
Cobra
Buttere
Ishbel
waral
8 posters
AuthorMessage
waral
Admin
waral

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Death in the Family Empty
PostSubject: Death in the Family   Death in the Family Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:35 am

Knights,
Tony aka Fetish, aka Wysh, has recently had a significant death in the family. Tony's Grandmother who raised him most of his childhood has passed away in the United States. Tony will be traveling to the US for the Services and will not be on-line for a while. I am in contact with Tony's wife and am working on a location and date for a wreath of flowers to be sent in our name. As I am updated I will post here. Tony our condolences and prayers go out to you in your time of morning.
Back to top Go down
Ishbel

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Death in the Family   Death in the Family Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:35 am

You're in Brighid and my thoughts, Tony. These times are very tough - and there's very little that anybody can say to make it much easier. I will simply say that I hope you may find peace.

Deaths are never *easy*, but the mourning can be made more tolerable with good folks around you - that is something I've personally experienced recently.

Ish
Back to top Go down
Buttere

Buttere

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Death in the Family   Death in the Family Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:59 pm

I am sorry for your loss. If you ever need to talk (or scream) just let me know.

Buttere (aka Butterefly)
Back to top Go down
Cobra
Admin
Cobra

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Death in the Family   Death in the Family Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:35 pm

Tony being only 31 years of age and having no living grandparents i know how hard it is. But you have people that love you here and me and igot will be praying for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Moriblood

Moriblood

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Death in the Family   Death in the Family Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:06 pm

Tony I am so sorry to hear your grandma died. Like Butter said, if you ever need to scream at some one, feel free to scream at me, i am a good listener.

I will keep you in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Nizenka

Nizenka

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Death in the Family   Death in the Family Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:27 am

Redar and I have you in our thoughts and are sorry to hear of your loss.
Back to top Go down
Justalon

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Death in the Family   Death in the Family Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:33 am

Sorry to hear about your loss.

- Justy
Back to top Go down
Igot'killedagain
Admin
Igot'killedagain

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Death in the Family   Death in the Family Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:17 am

Cant think of any words to take the sting away so maybe a cyber hug will help you to get through your day.
Luv always
Iggit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death in the Family   Death in the Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death in the Family
Page 1 of 1